Monday, February 14, 2011

I Lost Ranmaru.. TT_TT

Ranmaru, ladies and gentlemen, is my 4Gig Flashdrive which has been with me for two years already. Ranmaru is in charge of keeping all my school work files and even my written stories.

I lost him. =(

I also lost the chapters I've started working on since I was planning to get out of hiatus. I also lost the soft copy of my thesis and research paper. I lost all the original Word documents of all my stories.

In short, I'm left with none so I have to re-copy everything that I have posted online. And the ones I've started writing, I can't recover. =(

This is all just so upsetting.

Oh, and yeah, on a lighter note, Happy Valentine's Day, everyone! =)

*scurries back to the corner and resumes mourning for Ranmaru*

No comments:

Post a Comment