Saturday, March 19, 2011

Edit and Fix

Today, starting 5 o'clock in the afternoon, I edited the messed up code tags of Ignominy on Soompi Forums... I briefly stopped for dinner and continued editing again. Currently, it's 11:18 in the evening and I've finally finished fixing the messed up tags of all 26 Chapters.

I also have to fix the messed up tags of my other stories on Soompi. Don't ask my why I trouble so much... I'm OCD like that...

Here's a small preview of how the newly fixed Ignominy thread on Soompi Forums look like...

Anyways, just to get some points across, I would like to clarify that I'm not abandoning my unfinished stories. Everything is just so crazy right now because I'm graduating from College on March 25.

Although it has crossed my mind to just abandon my stories when my flashdisk got lost, I realized that my stories are my children. They're the offspring of my love for writing and my late-night typing, so if I abandon them, it's just like abandoning my children... And I just can't take that...

So, hopefully, within the next few weeks, I finally conjure an update for you guys.

Again, I apologize for the long wait. Please bear with me...


No comments:

Post a Comment