Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Will be AFK for two weeks..

AFK means Away From Keyboard..

I will be away from writing, posting and updating in the coming two weeks because of two reasons: 1.) Processing my law application, 2.) Trying to find employment for my lazy ass.

Seriously, the law application has been dragging on for too long because of the fact that the teachers, whose signatures I need to have on a piece of paper called a clearance, aren't showing up when I need them to.

Also, I just happened to take note of a job opening in a government office where I did my on-the-job-training. They have an opening for a clerical position so I was hoping I could apply.

Since law classes start at 5PM in the afternoon, I have the whole day free. That would be just enough time for me to take on a part-time job or a full-time one.

Wish me luck! =)

Will update after I'm through with these responsibilities...

regards,
shatteredteardrops

No comments:

Post a Comment