Sunday, April 21, 2013

KTC Chapter 31 + HELP NEEDED

So hey, I just posted Chapter 31 of Keeping the Casanova on Fanfiction.net. Link HERE.

I've been thinking about taking down KTC from Soompi Forums because it is such a hassle to post on Soompi, plus I don't have time to PM all the people in my PM List anymore. =/ I'm still thinking about it.

Anyways, BIG NEWS~!

So, earlier this year, I signed up for an online writing class under Filipino Author Mina V. Esguerra (Interim Goddess of Love, Fairy Tale Fail). She gave a lot of really helpful tips and was gracious enough to share her work process.

It has not been a secret that I've always wanted to be a published author. I'm currently working on an original story under her class. Part of the lessons in class is to look for a beta-reader to read my work and tell me what they thought of it.

Now, that's what I need the help for.

I'm looking for beta-readers who could work with me for several months. It would be great if any of you guys could help me. =)

And since I'm still a bum, the following are the only perks I can offer:

  • Chance to read my manuscript before everybody else.
  • Credit shall be given in the final output.
  • Virtual hugs and kisses.
  • My eternal gratitude. =)

For those interested, please send me an email on shattered_teardrops24@yahoo.com (my email).
And please fill-up the following details:

Name:
Email:
Country:
Anything you'd like to say:

This set-up is going to be informal so there's no need for technical knowledge in the English language or grammar. I just really need someone who could read my manuscript and tell me honestly what they thought about it. I would also appreciate it if the beta-reader could give constructive criticisms. (Don't worry, I won't get offended!)

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the update =D
    Just a heads up that the Lover's Unparallelled site has now got a replacement here:
    http://fanfic.simply-love.net/

    ReplyDelete