Saturday, November 2, 2013

Kim Bum Dating + KTC Updates

BAD NEWS FIRST: My November began with a heartbreak.

I'm sure most of you have heard about the news of Kim Bum and Moon Geun Young dating. And I'm sure you also experienced the heartbreak that I experienced as a long-time SoEulmate who had been hoping and praying for years that Kim Bum and Kim So Eun end up together. Well, sadly reality doesn't always end up the way we want it to.

For my part, I just want to say that I've been a SoEulmate since 2009. I've been supporting them ever since, and I'm still here. I've made great friends because of the SoEulmate fandom, and a dating news isn't going to make me leave. So yes, I'm still a SoEulmate.

To get through these rough times, I just imagine that Kim Bum is only channeling So Yi Jeong, and that someday, he'll still end up with our Ga Eul-yang. It isn't easy, I know, but keep in mind what Ga Eul-yang said: "in order to be happy and stronger, we must endure several thousand degrees of heat." That's what I'm doing, and I hope you do it, too.

Now, unto the GOOD NEWS: Keeping the Casanova Chapter 35 and Chapter 36 have been posted on FanFiction.net. Here's the LINK.

I've been working over-time on KTC ever since I got a break because I have five final exams coming up, and I doubt if I'd have another break soon. To make-up for the months I haven't posted an update, I posted two chapters to tide you over until the Christmas break.


Since I know that the news about Kim Bum dating has broken several hearts, I also wrote a two-shot KBxKSE fanfic entitled Soulmates: a Behind the Reel Romance. You can read the first part HERE.

Don't be too depressed. Hope you stay safe and well. SoEulmates FTW!

1 comment:

  1. Hello unnie.. i am a new reader of your story especially about so-eul couple.. i really love to read the story that you have made.. and i really hope that you can keep writing becayse you have that talent in writing.. wish that you will post the next capture pf keeping the casanova story or maybe post a new story.. i really want to read your story.. hwaiting unnie!!

    ReplyDelete