Saturday, July 11, 2009

Reviews for Capturing the Casanova...

I don't know whether to laugh or cry because many people still associate my pseudonym (shatteredteardrops or shattered_teardrops) with Capturing the Casanova. I guess I should be flattered that my work is greatly appreciated, right? XD

The Boys Over Flowers wave is still going on and getting stronger... which means, more people are getting charmed with the SoEul pairing... which means, more people crave for SoEul fanfics...

I came across two Filipino fanfic readers on Multiply and they've been kind enough to write reviews for Capturing the Casanova. I'd like to thank mytruestyle810303 and nekoriel for their kind words... hehe

mytruestyle810303's Review
nekoriel's Review


So, yeah, if you want to read their reviews, do drop by their Multiply Page and give 'em some love! XD I'm sure they'd be glad to hear from you guys!

Also, if you have your own reviews of Capturing the Casanova, don't hesitate to contact me. I'll be sure to drop by and say hello! XP I'll always love hearing from you guys... :)





regards,
shattered teardrops

2 comments:

  1. Weird question, but...

    How do you convert your fic files to pdf? I've been wanting to do the same but I can't do it properly.

    Thank you for your time~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, actually, you can install a Microsoft Word to PDF converter. You can download those for free online. I use Doro PDF Converter. Then, you can also download OpenOffice which is just like Microsoft Word but has a PDF compressor already in it... I recommend OpenOffice since it's easy to use and compatible with most document formats... hehe So yeah, I hope those were helpful...

    ReplyDelete