Saturday, June 27, 2009

Three Ripped Photographs




"Is Morality your basis of Right and Wrong?
Tch... I pity you...
You will never know happiness..."

Presenting my new original fiction story!

And here I was, rambling about how my writing muses weren't cooperative. Well, I was telling the truth. I kept asking them to think of something I could write for my unfinished stories but the only idea they've given me, was the idea of this story: Thee Ripped Photographs.

Truth is, I had this idea itching me to write it since last year. But I was busy handling lots of stuff so I restrained myself from writing this one up to now. Somehow, I couldn't resist the itch anymore so I just had to write this one...

Anyway, this is actually the story I'm planning to allow my Real Life Love to read. Simply because he's never read any of my write ups, except maybe poems. After almost a year and a half of being together, I've confessed to him that I love writing and that I actually write, but I've never once allowed him to read any of my written stories. NEVER as in like Nada...

He also doesn't know that I maintain a Writer's Blog.

But since I want to be more open to him, I've decided to write this story and allow him to read it once I finish it. I'm thinking about printing it and handing it to him at school. He was never the type to read but still, I want him to be closer to 'my world' of words and fiction so I'll try.

At least I'm trying, right?

Now... On to the story...

Three Ripped Photograph is written in first POV...
It's a complex story if you ask me. Everything wouldn't make any sense until you get to the end of the story where everything would be given light. This is sort of... a slice of lice original story which deals with the 'cruel' part of life.

I would say it's a bit dramatic with the occasional amusing wit and sarcasm thrown at the sides. I'm attempting an eye-opener kind of story so yeah... I don't think the readers of Capturing the Casanova would like this one though... It's too serious and almost no fluff at all.

Oh, and yeah, this will be posted on Soompi Forums alone.

Well, I can only hope for the best. :)




regards,
shattered teardrops

No comments:

Post a Comment