Friday, June 12, 2009

Capturing the Casanova coming to a close...

With every start comes an inevitable end...

And for my story entitled Capturing the Casanova, the end has come. This story is finally coming to a close as I decided to release its long-awaited last chapter and Epilogue.

This is one of the stories I've enjoyed writing very much. It was fun imagining Yi Jung and Ga Eul being caught up in various situations that only made them closer in the end.

I loved writing about the side characters as well. There's Kim Jae Joong, Yi Jung's cousin and former bestfriend who served as the cupid between the Casanova and the Country Bumpkin, who's also my husband. There's also Choi Seung Hyun, Ga Eul's first love and protector, who's my personal slave. And of course, Grandma Haejin, who's a big spunky SoEul shipper! haha

I'd like to thank everyone who took time to read and comment on my story. Yes, even silent readers. As for the comments, each comment really gave me strength and determination to finish this story, especially during times when my writing muses aren't being cooperative with me.

I'd like to thank first and foremost, the Almighty God, for allowing me to create such a colorful fanfiction. I'd like to thank my parents for financial support. LOL. I'd like to thank my wonderful readers! YOU GUYS ROCK! hehe Although it's a bit late, I'd like to thank the PDs of Boys Before Flowers for producing the korean remake. Thank you for giving us So Yi Jung and Chu Ga Eul.

As a parting gift, I'm giving everyone a chance to have a copy of Capturing the Casanova through a PDF copy available for download at Mediafire.

If you would like to download it, click HERE.





regards,
shattered teardrops

2 comments:

  1. Hi Shattered Teardrops,

    Sorry about that, considering that I do not know your real name. Anyway, I was wondering if you could bring yourself to write your own version of what the F4 would be like after the drama, such as Yi Jung and Ga Eul getting married, for I really like your writing style, and Capturing the Casanova is my number 1 favorite SoEul story.

    Thank you for reading.
    Email: sakurastorms@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi... Sorry I never got to reply to you... Thanks for reading CTC! :) Writing and inspiration is a minor problem with me... I usually get inspired by the shallowest things. The major problem is school and my busy schedule. Aside from that, I have other unfinished stories which I've been neglecting...

    Thank you for commenting.
    I'll email you if ever I get down to writing about the F4 in the future. XD

    Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete