Saturday, June 20, 2009

I Can Google Myself!!

LOL.

Okay. So, I was busy researching for my assignment in Comparative Politics and in Constitution and Civil Rights when I suddenly got bored. I remembered a reader from FF.net, who told me that my story entitled Capturing the Casanova can be goodled. hehe I tried that first and then... *shing!*... My story appeared before my very eyes! XD It linked into Soompi, Winglin, FF.net and this blog. haha

Then, I thought, why not google myself? haha Then, I indulged myself in a kind of vanity which I think, is the only vanity I can afford to indulge myself. haha

I googled my pseudonym as in Shattered Teardrops. muhaha
And what do you know? I can find myself! LOL. Google actually displayed my DA account, my blogspot account, my Xanga account, my Soompi account and even my Winglin page! XD

Vain much?

Not really... hehe I think this simply means that the world wide web knows of my existence. And I feel great! LOL. Gosh... I'm cracking myself up! XD

Anyway, aside from the narcissictic ramblings, I'm here to tell everyone of the ideas that are currently playing inside my mind. Truth is, I'm a little confused whether to write a SoEul sequel or not. I have this idea for the sequel of CTC but I'm still thinking about it.

On the other hand, I also have this idea to create a fanfic featuring Song Woo Bin and Ha Jae Kyung. :) I think those two deserve some more loving. They're pretty crack up characters if you ask me. hehe

But then, I am also reminded of the fact that my writing muses aren't being nice to me yet. I think they got exhausted with the excessive writing these past few months. And that I still have to unfinished stories to finish (Ignominy and The Crimson Insignia). -.-

Gosh... What am I to do??? Tsk, tsk... I better get my writing muses to be nice to me soon. My stories are all hanging in mid-air...

No comments:

Post a Comment