Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Back from Lazing out... LOL..

I suddenly realized that it has nearly been two weeks since I last updated any of my stories. For that, I deeply apologize. I have been deeply caught up with my current obsession: Big Bang and 2NE1. Big Bang has just released their Japanese single entitled "My Heaven" and I've been spazzing over it... haha Pardon the fan-girliness.

Anyway, I have updated Capturing the Casanova today just to start off my pile of work. I was quite surprised by the reactions of the readers of CTC (both on Soompi and on Winglin). For one, new readers kept popping. Secondly, I was being constantly pressured to update soon. LOL. Thirdly, I am posting CTC on FF.net (for a change).

Earlier this week, I received an email telling me that yurika'hellgirl has sent me a PM at FF.net (a site I have not visited for years... literally). Upon receiving the PM, I was mentally debating whether I should check out my account over at FF.net or not since I have not maintained it for so long.

Tonight, I finally made up my mind and decided to check it out. I also replied to the PM, by the way. LOL. Anyway, as I was browsing around FF.net, I checked out whether they had a category for the fanfiction stories of Boys Before Flowers TV series. Luckily, they did! HAH!

So now, I've decided to post up CTC at FF.net as well. This may also lead me to revive my long-negleted account over there. LOL. Hey, FF.net is where I started with fanfictions. I still remember where I started. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment