Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Down with Flu...

I have been absent from Soompi, Winglin, PS-ing and anything else for like what? Five days? Yes, I think that's right. I've been off writing and even reading for five days due to a freaking flu. Nope, not swine flu, just a regular but nonetheless annoying flu, which kept me tucked in bed for more than three days. God... It was... hellish. I could only think back on all the things I could have done in those five precious days of my summer vacation. *sigh*

The first thing I did after going online was check out Soompi and my emails, yes, that's email with an 'S' (I have multiple emails for a multitude of purposes). Thank God nothing majorly phenomenal happened while I'm gone, except for a surprising increase on the PM List of Ignominy on Soompi. I thought very few people read that story since it's like... a slice of life sort of fic, being a little heavy on being realistic stuff. In short, not everyone's kind of story.

Then, after that, I also... erm... lazed a little more by reading tons of manga online. Can you believe that? haha I was actually giggling over two-dimensional characters instead of planning out the next chapters for my stories. *shrug* Who could blame me for falling pawn to the charms of tons of bishounens? I've especially taken a soft spot for the bishie twins, Angus and Eros from the manhua, The One by Lee Nicky. The lead girl was pretty cracked up too. As to achieve a squeal&spazz-inducing state of paranoia, I've been high with Sakurazaka Mizuki's bishounen features though she's a girl and Shiraishi Akira's kawaii overload, though he's a guy. haha Ai Wo Utau Yori Ore ni Oborero by Shinjo Mayo maybe a gender bender but it's a great read!

Anyway, now that I'm back, I plan to be back on track, both in writing and in reading within the next few days. School opening lurks just around the corner so I have to take advantage of my remaining free days. Gosh... Now, this reminds me, I haven't enrolled for the next semester yet. I don't even know when's the schedule for enrollment! *gasp* Clumsy me. I've over deluded myself in the fiction world. haha

Anyway, for now, I decided to put up this post just to update those that even take time to visit this blog (if there are indeed anyone who visits this) about the recent occurences that affect (interfere) with my writing and anything related with that.

Yosh. With all those explained and settled, I'm now off to FP.com to hunt for some juicy fiction finds. haha

No comments:

Post a Comment