Saturday, May 9, 2009

Enigmatic & TCI Fanfictionalized @ Winglin

Before anything else, I'd like to announce to everyone that I have posted The Crimson Insignia on Winglin. I have fanfictionalized it. haha Added to that, I made an alternate poster for the fanfiction version of it.

As much as I'd like to post the Character Chart and new poster on Soompi, I believe I will be going against the rules if I did that since I labeled my story as Non-Gasoo...

Here's the alternate poster with character chart that I made...
Kim Jae Joong as Shin
Miura Shohei as Ryou
Yamashita Tomohisa as Taiki
Lee Jun Ki as Akira
Lee Seung Hyun/Seungri as Kenta

The only difference between the original story and the fanfiction version is that there's a character chart in the fanfictionalized version. That's it. I figured that if I posted it on Winglin, I needed at least a character chart.

If you would like to read it, click HERE.

Now, moving on to the latest chapter of The Crimson Insignia.
Chapter 11: "Enigmatic"

Enigmatic (adj) - arcane, cabalistic, cryptic, mysterious, puzzling...

The reason that this Chapter was
entitled as such because of two things:
1.) Shin as an unreadable person.
2.) The uncrackable code sent in by Pride
which is to be uncovered later on.

Also, I noticed that I have not been able to create a substantial depth to Shin's character except for the fact that he's an agent working for Indeco, so I decided to make Chapter 11 explain the trivial things about him (such as his attitude and thoughts on different things). This Chapter somehow allows us to glimpse what kind of life Shin had been through and what kind of person he really is.

We also see some inner struggles between his duty and his awakening curiosity towards Miharu. We will see more of that in the future chapters. For now, we'll start a bit slow... :)

Now for the replies...

babsy10:
Ah, yes... The ex-boyfriend has finally been confirmed. Does he really love her or does he not? Is it for revenge? Actually, I'm having mixed emotions about Ryou's character. He's portrayed as smart and conniving... I'm tempted to make him a bad guy but he would be such a waste since I think he's hot. haha

atta:
"I have to admit I didn't see the "twin brother " coming and thinking now about Ryous' and his father conversation it makes me thinkmaybe she did something too?! Like maybe the father thinks she "killed" him (the twin brother) since they were best friends and maybe he didn't like that ,but quite a strange relationship here ,could it have been a love triangle?I mean here are 2 brothers :one has a best friends which is the other' girlfriend ...hmm...."
-- Tell you what, here's a big hint. The answer has been very obvious right from the start. Why would Ryou's Father badly want Miharu out of Kairan? Think. Miharu is the daughter of the Prime Minister. Ryou's Father is the leader of a shady underground organization. What happens when the daughter of the Prime Minister finds out about their shady organization? See where I was getting at? That's one of the major reasons why Ryou's Father want her out of Kairan. And I can assure you of one thing, this isn't the first time that Ryou's Father tried to intervene between Ryou and Miharu.
""shipments"what could they be?guns?or something else?Is it really a secret agency ?And are they ,maybe.working for Azreal?or are they collaborating with Shin's agency?"
-- I believe you have figured out the answer to the mystery behind Kairan Academy... You just have to figure out which among your guesses is the correct one. :)
"I'm guessing maybe the "blood hands" have something to do with Ryou's twin brothers' death ...?"
--That will be revealed in the future chapters... :)
"about Saitou and his an important bussiness mans' son ... and bodyguards?hm....Also you said he wanted to learn how to fight maybe because he was bullied but if he was bullied because he was a nerd then why would he come to a school where he would be more bullied ?"
-- Right from the start, Saitou had been honest. He personally stated his reason why he came to Kairan, right? He wanted to be strong. And he wanted the strongest fighter (Akira) in Kairan to teach him how to fight. Maybe because he got tired of being bullied... :)

pkv:
--The suspense makes this chase enjoyable, doesn't it?
Anyhow, I hope this Chapter revealed more for you... :)

lingfeng:
--Haha I'm not sure about the drama part... This is a bit angsty if you ask me. And it will be bloody in the future... :)

endlessdeath:
--Hah! I'm not the only one wearing glasses! :) That's good to hear! I've been wearing glasses since first year in high school. Really bad eyesight now... (>.<) I'm from the Visayas actually, not from Manila. I go to West Visayas State University and I'm taking a major in Political Science. (Hence the in depth explanation of Japan's Article 9 and the boring narration of World War II). I sound like a geek, don't I? haha It's okay. I'm equally curious about a fellow Filipino like you. Where are you from? And you're entering College right? Which university did you choose? :) As for your deductions, well, it's likely possible that Miharu isn't the daughter of the Prime Minister... But whose? haha x^Turtle^x:
Glad you liked it. I've added you to the PM List... Thank you for reading TCI! :)

mangoes_:
Pizza-flavored icecream??? Where? haha I don't knw where you heard that but nope, we don't have pizza-flavored icecream... Well, none that I know of... :)

allkidspuke:
"twin!? is that where the super bikes started from?
and ryou plans to win her back?! looking forward to how that's gonna go!
but his dad is out to get her, isn't he?
and can't wait to find out more about the school and the "students" there
u can't seem to trust anyone now can you?"
-- Yes, that's where the super bikes came from. You'd have to wonder why Miharu has two super bikes, right? Who was the original owner of Falcon? keke Now, does everything make a little more sense? Basically, that's the point: Not being able to trust anyone. What would you do if you were Miharu? :)

-//-

If you guys are curious about Conficker C as mentioned in the Chapter, please do read on and be enlightened about something very techy... I bet this would be a useful trivia information for everyone.

On this Chapter, the worm virus known as Conficker C was also mentioned. Now, for those of you who might be curious about Conficker C, it's actually a real worm virus which erupts during April Fool's Day. It's actually one of the most, it not the most destructive and damaging worm virus to date.

Now, what does Conficker C really do? Well, first it enters the PC of an unsuspecting victim. And then, it begins sending private data from the victim computer to its HQ (Head Quatrters). What makes Conficker C unique is that it covers its tracks by using multiple URLs to communicate back to its HQ.

During the first release of Conficker C in 2008, it was able to use 250 URLs at most to communicate with its HQ. However, now that it's on its third variant, the worm has grown more complicated and powerful.

What else can it do? Well, Conficker C can take over a computer and have it remotely controlled by a master computer across the globe. When the worm takes over the victim computer, anything is possible. It can steal personal information, wipe hard drives or simply flood your computer with unwanted (annoying) malwares pop-ups, extortion-like come-ons which are designed to sell you phony security softwares, and much more...

haha Now, you guys think I'm a geek, do you?
Well, I tend to read a lot of stuff and I preferred to be informed about different things.


To everyone, thank you for reading
The Crimson Insignia!
Hope you guys enjoy reading it as much as I enjoy writing it!


regards,
shattered teardrops

1 comment:

  1. Thank you, Spurs are one of the great team in NBA 4th all time best behind. Celtics, Lakers and Bulls in terms of Championship, have a nice day.

    ReplyDelete