Saturday, May 2, 2009

Revival of Ignominy

...Finally.

After roughly over a month of no updates, I finally updated two chapter for my fanfic entitled Ignominy. Shall I say that this was due to the fact that I could not find any motivation to write for this story?

The truth is, I've already planned the sequence of events for this story of mine. I was able to plan out the events through each chapter. The thing that I didn't plan for this story... was my sudden lack of motivation. Added with the fact that I had been juggling three other fics apart from this one.

However, I've decided to start updating again and hopefully, finish this before I conclude my other story entitled, "Capturing the Casanova", so that I can fully concentrate on "The Crimson Insignia".

=)

regards,
shattered teardrops

No comments:

Post a Comment