Friday, August 28, 2009

The Sinners

Chapter 13 of The Crimson Insignia...

I love this Chapter. I have to be honest about what I feel towards it. XD

It shows more of Akira and his crew, and also highlights their hidden good points. They maybe troublemakers but they're really good guys, right?

Also, this chapter shows more of Akira's cunning mind as the leader of Class 3D's The Sinners. Don't you just love him more for being such a great leader? XD

Now, for the replies...

aznfreak1 - Thank you! Glad you liked it! hehe Yep, I'm trying my best to write a mystery and action-packed manga themed story, which, I must mention, I've never tried before. Hopefully, I'm doing good so far... hehe

babsy10 - I might open up the PM List in the future again. If I get more free time from my studies. hehe I'm still trying to figure out how to balance my schedule and stuff like that... :)

simpleangel - Yep! I'm back! XD Thanks for reading!

dyang4 - Thank you! Hope you liked the latest chapter... :)

peeyuh - Yes, it's a symbiotic form of relationship between Miharu and Shin since they both benefit... And again, yes, more drama because of Ryou... hehe More things will be revealed in the future chapters. Hopefully, I can write something for Miharu and Shin to start opening up to each other... XD

pkv - Hope you liked the latest update! Btw, what does PKV stand for?

STEPHiiiEx3 - Is she starting to care for Shin? hehe She'll get there. XD

Everyone, thank you so much for still reading TCI although I've been absent for months because of some predicament. I hope you continue to support this story! XD



regards,
shattered teardrops

No comments:

Post a Comment