Thursday, August 27, 2009

Three Ripped Photographs finally concludes


Yes, Ladies and Gentlemen, my short story regarding love, sexuality, morality and mistakes has finally concluded in a span of seven chapters.

I had fun in brainstorming this one of a kind, slice of life story which deals with gender confusion and harsh treatment to the third sex.

To be honest, the main reason why I wrote this story, was because of myself. I used to be a tomboy. And I have been treated harshly because I was often mistaken to be a lesbian.

At one point in my life, I also experienced gender confusion, especially when I was in high school, and was a part of the varsity basketball team. Truth be told, most of my team mates had relationships with the same sex. At one point, I was tempted to try, but thankfully, I never tried.

Ahem... Now, back to TRP.

Although not a lot of readers appreciate write-ups such as this, I'm glad to have gotten it out of my system. I have one less fiction story to think about. haha

Anyway, as a consolation, the PDF version of this story is available for download at Mediafire. If you guys want to read it for yourselves, you may download it HERE.

Well, that's about it... :)




regards,
shattered teardrops

No comments:

Post a Comment