Thursday, February 18, 2010

Just got back from Cebu!



Tiresome but awesome! =)




Yep, that's right! I just got back from my trip to Cebu and Bohol. The whole trip was tiring but it was awesome. Lots of beautiful places and sights. You guys should definitely check out Cebu City and Bohol if you visit the Philippines. Cebu is a prime example of an urbanized city with rich historical land marks and backgrounds. Bohol, on the other hand is definitely a place for nature-trippers because of its ecological diversity.

Here are a few pictures to entice your sights.
I'm kind of lazy at the moment so just a few pictures. hehe

Office of the Governor of the Province of Cebu.

A picture depicting the fight between Lapu-Lapu & Ferdinand Magellan.

We also visited the Cebu Taoist Temple.

A landmark in Mactan, Cebu.

That's me. Inside the Office of the President in Cebu.

I'll be back with new updates regarding my write-ups! For now, I'm gonna take a short rest to rejuvenate myself before getting back to writing.



regards,
shattered teardrops

No comments:

Post a Comment