Thursday, August 19, 2010

A Beginning and an End...

To all of you who has bothered to even check out this blog by a measly College student-slash-fanfic writer-slash-graphics designer-slash-fangirl, I have an announcement to make...

My Graphics Site - Sinful Indulgence - is officially closed.

I realized that being a Senior in College isn't easy and try as I might, my time is largely spent on lots of activities at school, within school or school-related.

I dedicate what little free time I have to writing, which, I must say, isn't much. And if I were to squeeze in Graphics Designing, I simply have to give up either of the two.

Choosing between Writing and Graphics Designing is like choosing between DBSK and Big Bang. It's hard, it's frustrating and it's heartbreaking. =(

After a month of deliberation, mostly against myself, I finally decided to give up Graphics Designing indefinitely. It's heart-breaking because I have been so in-tuned with Photoshopping that giving it up was like giving up a limb. I feel as if a body part of mine was severed... =(

On the other hand, I would like to announce a beginning.

Last month, in light of all the haters that spammed my formsprings with passionate revulsion, I secretly started a personal blog where I can vent my frustrations and personal dilemma.

I realized that blogging has been a big part of me that whenever I feel surreal and overwhelming emotions, I put them into use and speak through my blog. Well, since I decided to make this blog professional and solely dedicated to all my stories, it has been tough for me.

However, ever since I started my other blog, I've felt quite content and happy for myself. =) At least, there were no people to bother me and judge me without knowing me personally.

So, even though I've announced the existence of a secret blog, I'd like to keep that blog to myself. Thank you very much for respecting my privacy. =)



regards,
shatteredteardrops

No comments:

Post a Comment