Friday, July 30, 2010

TCI Chapter 33: Tension

Finally! I get some time to update! =)

Chapter 33 of The Crimson Insignia is finally out! After more than a month of no update...
I know, I know... I apologize. Life has been a little... distracting for me especially since school started last June. I've been busy since I'm in my last year in College. Being a Senior isn't exactly as easy as it sounds... It's a crucial time for me...

Anyways, enough of that depressing drama about my life. What's important is that I actually conjured up an update! =)

As for the replies, here goes:

__pkv - Yep, Shin and Pride are about to meet. But I've decided to hold back the meeting first because I need to settle a few crucial things. keke

__SHINEjaejoong - You remember the girl with whom Shin and Miharu went on a double date with Ryou? The same girl that Miharu saw Reiko was bullying? That's Asuka-chan. hehe Oh, and she wears glasses too. =)

__cahaya - As usual, thank you for the detailed comment! Btw, I hope you had fun on your trip to Korea! =)

__simpleangel - Aside from liking Ryou, Asuka is part of the Black Bandits. That's all the information I can give you now. More shall be revealed about her though. *winks*

__dyang4 - I know, right? haha It's a horrible way to wake up! XD I'm going to... uh, well, shall we say, put more tension between Miharu and Shin. It'll spice up everything. XD

__xXKymmXx - And thank you, too... for the comment. =)

__mangoes_ - Thank you! I spent almost five hours on that trailer because I was such a noob on using Sony Vegas. haha

__ nalouche - I actually made Lt. Nakamura's character to find wicked humor in rather complicated situations. Sadly, I could not write more of her since she's just a supporting character. Given the chance though, I'd like to expand her character more. =)

__ shushshuckspui - Well, a story without a villain girl vying for the attention of a guy wouldn't be so exciting now, would it? haha Asuka plays that part.

__ -quiescent - Thank you! Glad you liked it. You've been added to the PM List! Welcome to the world of the The Crimson Insignia! =)

__ betty_7_30 - Asuka is the girl with whom Miharu and Shin together with Ryou had a double date with in the previous chapters. =)

__miss_dolly - I hope nothing bad happens to Shin, too... After all, Miharu is not the only one with a mysterious birth. keke *winks*

__Princess_Wincyy - Who invited Ryou? Well, he's part of the Sinners, isn't he? haha

__curiousitykills - Thank you! Glad it's worth the wait... hehe Although, I must admit, it's long overdue, would you agree? I know, I'm sorry.

__LOO5LOO - Of course, there's always a place for you in the PM List! =)

__ teresaa- - Sorry if the gunshot scared you. I know it was kind of... scary? LOL. I was shocked when I finished the whole trailer too... because of the gun shot even though I made the whole trailer by myself. Don't ask why. I'm weird. I get weirded out by myself. LOL.

__asianekawaii - You've been added to the PM List! Thank you! Glad you liked my story! =)

__s0fi3/seorero - Reiko is a tad more playful than Miharu... She likes challenges so she's going to get the prankster for fun... If you could call that fun. *shrug* This is the main difference between Miharu and Reiko. Miharu is head-strong. Reiko is just... petty and playful. I've also changed your name in my PM List! =)

__STEPHiiiEx3 - I agree. Shin totally loved the kiss. XD haha

__babsy10 - It's alright. =) Still, thank you for taking time to tell me what you think. School really is a major hassle for students. I can't believe I'm going to study for four more years after College. Ugh.

__ samanatha_xyooj - You've been added to the PM List! Glad you liked my story! XD

__ streetpunks - Really?! *grin* I got you all night reading my story? *grin* But wait... Are you a student? Were you reading on a weekday with a class in the morning? Tsk, tsk... I don't want to be a bad influence. Just sayin' that I appreciate that you like my story. Just don't overdo reading it, hmkay? =)

__SwtAznStar18 - And thank you for combining two comments for the chapters you missed! Thank you! I really appreciate reading what you think! =) Yep, it's going to be complicated if she finds out about her true heritage... She's already the daughter of the Prime Minister. She'd be a more powerful girl if she found out about her yakuza connections... I'd say Miharu would be really scary.

__LoveItLiveIt - Thank you! Glad you like it! =)


regards,
shatteredteardrops

No comments:

Post a Comment