Sunday, July 4, 2010

Work + Claim + Formspring Anons!

Hooookkkaaaayyyyy...

I just finally finished designing and coding my Graphic Site's new lay-out after roughly four hours of working on it. *whew*

But then, I remembered that I have to make a case digest for our Intro to Law subject at school. That paper is due Monday. It's currently 6:06 AM and I just spent the whole night awake... which would probably mean that I would be spending the whole day today asleep.. Which in turn, would mean, less time for me to work on my paper!!

Damn it... I should have just worked on it before working on the lay-out!

Hmm... What else?

Oh, yeah! I've already poster Chapter 09 of Keeping the Casanova! XD It's been so long since I've actually written something that I kind of missed it... hehe

Next agenda: Work on TCI!!

But that would be after all the stuff at school that I need to do. *sigh*

What else?

AHA!! I just claimed TOP for myself on Asianfanfiction.com! Lucky~~~!!

Asianfanfiction.com is actually a website for writers, much like Winglin but with an entirely different interface. So, there's this Bishounen Cafe challenge where Writers are encouraged to claim their man.

If a writer claims her man, she is obliged to write a one-shot featuring him as a worker in a cafe called Bishounen Cafe. The writer would be free to write whatever kind of story she likes. And what's unique about this challenge is that, once the man (male artist) has been claimed, other writers can't claim him anymore.

So... I'm lucky to have claimed TOP for myself!! Muhahahaha! I was aiming for Jae Joong but someone else has claimed him already so... Since TOP is my personal slave, I guess he's next to my husband! XD

And... What else?

Oh, yeah... I would like to talk about the Formspring Anons that are hardcore fans of Moon Chan Sung. teehee...

I know that for every story we read, we always hope for a happy ending. Personally, I'm a reader myself so, I understand this line of thinking. And added the fact that we're girls, we're emotionally soft and I'd have to admit that sometimes, we hope for a fairytale ending to the story of our own lives.

I'm happy that through my story entitled, "in a Heartbeat", I was able to touch people's lives and make them understand what I went through.

It's just that, I think... It's time to move on.

The chapter of my life with Moon Chan Sung was long gone and over. We may have had contact these past few weeks, but that doesn't mean I'm going to allow him to be in my life again. It's not that easy... Circumstances have changed and a lot of people are involved.

I may have forgotten to tell you this but... the relationship between Moon Chan Sung and I, was entirely a secret. My parents didn't know about him because I belong in a very conservative family and although I'm already 19 years old, I'm still not allowed to have a boyfriend. My parents are that strict.

I don't want to lie to my parents again... Basically, I don't want to be hurt anymore.

For the Anons at Formspring, thank you for your effort and for taking an interest in my life. It's like you guys became my friends with whom I can gush and laugh with online, although I don't personally know you.

I understand that you would want to read about my happy ending with Moon Chan Sung... But as of now, I don't think that's possible.

I don't cross out the possibility of reconciliation between me and him.... But just not right now. You see, I'm already in my last year in College and I really want to make the best out of it. I've got decisions I need to make next year about where to study law and how to be an independent working student.

I don't need some love life drama right now. I just can't handle that yet.

However, I could assure you guys this: If in the future, Moon Chan Sung and I will cross paths again... And if the feelings are still there, I would give him a chance. And if I finally have the happy ending that you guys want, I will definitely write a sequel to "in a Heartbeat".

That's a promise.

Okies? =)



regards,
shatteredteardrops

No comments:

Post a Comment