Sunday, July 25, 2010

I'm sorry!

I promised to update Saturday but up until now I haven't updated!! I'm so sorry!! The internet connection was whacked out yesterday! I wasn't able to access the world wide web and I was stuck at home to take care of things because my mom was sick (since I'm the eldest daughter and all, I was left to be in charge)... And my younger sister was nowhere to be found... She had to attend a debut party which was held in some hotel I forgot which one. (She seriously picked yesterday to be out of the house when mom was sick!! Arrrgghghhh!!)

Anyways, last night, since I couldn't access the net, I had to make do with whatever I have at the moment so I sufficed to have a movie marathon by myself to pass time. *sob* Yes, I was alone.

If I had enough time today, I would have updated... But you see, tomorrow is Monday which means, there's a class... Which means I have to sleep at ten because I have to wake up early.

I'll try to squeeze in an update next week... Hopefully, before my midterm exams on the first week of August...

Anyways, here's a picture of me... taken by my younger brother last night. I know I'm fuggly but what the hell? I don't care!! It's the real me... I don't like pleasing anybody...

This is usually how I look when I'm at home... Completely different from the picture of me with make-up on. (Completely ugly, mediocre, mock-worthy and plain, in my opinion.) I like wearing lose t-shirts and sweatpants because they're comfortable. =)


I'll update when schedule allows me!! I promise!!

I'm really sorry!! It's because of the friggin' whacked out internet connection yesterday that I wasn't able to update! The weather was kinda bad too... so that was probably the reason why phone lines were a little messy at the moment...


regards,
shatteredteardrops

No comments:

Post a Comment