Monday, July 19, 2010

Blogging...

At first, this blog became my Author's Blog for the stories I've written. I intended it as a place for me to interact with my readers and update them about what's happening with my life outside writing. It's also a way for them to know what I've been up to or what's the reason why I haven't updated lately...

Through this blog, I found out that it can also be an emotional outlet for all the angst and drama that life throws at me... So aside from being my Author's Blog, I've decided to post entries about my personal life... I didn't think people would actually take time to read the angsty post of a student. LOL.

But then, things got out of hand.

I'm being hated for not doing anything wrong to anyone which I think, is really unfair. I'm being judged guilty without giving the benefit of doubt. But it's fine. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion...

I'm a pretty patient, calm and open-minded person, aside from the fact that I have high EQ (Emotional Quotient). I also have high tolerance for stress-causing situations.

I'm going to handle this the way which I think is best.

I've decided to keep things strictly professional around here. I'm going to revert this blog back as my Author's blog. My updates are going to be solely about my write-ups, stories, drabbles, and fiction-finds.

I deem it really low and unprofessional when people lose their cool and begin spouting malicious accusations against another. I'm a debater and I guess, I've trained myself to be indifferent and cool with things even if they're getting out of hand.

Know this, if you have nothing good to say, keep it to yourself. =) The less you say, the less mistakes you commit.

Also, don't be surprised if some of the personal posts I've written before will disappear. I'm going to keep them private from now on. I'm not going to do this because I'm hiding anything. If I was hiding anything, why would I have made this blog?

I'm going to hide my personal posts so as put a stop to whatever irrelevant issues that some people began. =)

Also, for the formspring people, I'm not going to answer any more questions related to Moon Chan Sung. From now on, I'm only going to answer questions, queries about my stories and write-ups. I'm also going to censor the inappropriate questions so as to minimize non-professionalism. =)

Thirdly, for my readers who are waiting for my updates, I'm kind of busy at the moment. I have to work on three case digests which I haven't even started yet... And I have to do a bunch of other stuffs for our school organization and as a university debater, I have a debate convention which needs facilitating.

You can imagine all the other extra-curricular activities I have which leaves me occupied throughout the week. Sadly, this does not give me enough time to pay so much attention to haters.

Fourth, watch out for the new Rom-Com I'm working on! I think I'll post it on September of October of this year at least! teehee. I still have to finish three on-going stories of mine so... I'm not so sure about the schedule of release! I'm excited though! =)

Fifth, OH MY GOSH... You guys should read this: She Had Somewhere To Go by S.L. Gunn @ FictionPress! The angst, the drama, the sexual tension, the teasing... Just wow. One of these days, if I get enough free time, I'm going to finish reading it and write a proper review. It's really good!


regards,
shatteredteardrops

No comments:

Post a Comment