Thursday, July 22, 2010

Hectic Week

I've been moving nonstop since Monday and I could really use a little rest... Well, if that's available. Unfortunately, no. Ugh...

Aside from the usual school stuff, we have this Political Science Acquaintance Party this coming Friday, it's going to be held at night at Sarabia Manor Hotel, and we're probably going to go bar-hopping after.

Anyways, there's going to be a dance competition for the Acquaintance party and it just so happened that I am one of the dancers representing the 4th year students. Yeah, yeah, I know. It's a tiring job...

We've been practicing since last week and that has made me awfully worn out these past few days. Not to mention the fact that I have cough, flu and earlier today, I was warm with fever. Stressed out? Sure, you can say that.

Anyways, good news is... I'm on a roll! =)

What I mean is, I'm on a writing roll. keke I've finished one chapter for Ignominy, one chapter for TCI and I'm half-way through the newest Chapter of KTC. For all it's worth, I think I'll update Saturday evening at least.

I've always thought that my writing skills work better when I'm stressed. So far, I think I'm right. LOL. So, yeah... That's about it.

See 'ya guys on Saturday evening! I'll be updating then! =)


regards,
shatteredteardrops

No comments:

Post a Comment