Saturday, June 26, 2010

It's the weekend!

Yay!

But then again, I have a few chores to finish so...

First off, I completed graphics request from my Graphic Site. I don't know why I still keep my Graphic Site running even though I barely have time for it. Hmm... Maybe because I've kept it since 2008 and because it's the only place I can display my Photoshopping skills? haha

Secondly, I started the draft for Chapter 09 of Keeping the Casanova. I haven't finished it yet and I don't know exactly when I'll update. I know readers are waiting but meeeehhh... sometimes, my laziness can get out of hand especially if I need to do a lot of things.

Third, well, I decided to join a networking business. I'm officially joining next week if I have enough funds for the capital which is 7, 450 Php. Now, that's a big sum of money already. For a College student like me, I don't know where I could get that sum. I guess I have to check my savings and borrow from a few friends.

This networking business was actually introduced to me by a friend who's also in it. So far, she's earning at least a thousand pesos per week and that's already good enough for a College student. And if you work harder and get more pay-ins under your name, you get more profit.

My mom is actually against it. She thinks it's a scam or something and you'll never get enough money back to compensate for your capital, but I've already made up my mind. I'm going to join and work in it part-time because I need the extra money. I need to save up because I'm on my last year of College.

Now, after College, I plan to take up Law. And that would, no doubt, need more funds. Education isn't exactly cheap. I don't want to be a burden to my parents anymore. I want to be independent. I'm already nineteen, turning twenty this year and I have yet to earn my own money.

Yes, I have never tried working for money in my entire life. And yes, I'm ashamed of that. So, I'm trying my best, although my mom is against it, to prove myself capable of earning. Hopefully, everything turns out well for me...

I'm keeping my fingers crossed.

Oh, and on the bright side, if I join this networking business, I'm going to work with a 19-year old self-made millionaire. Yes, he's 19 too and he's already a millionaire. How cool is that? =) Oh, and he's hot too. That's one of the plus reasons why I wanted to join. haha


regards,
shatteredteardrops

No comments:

Post a Comment