Tuesday, June 1, 2010

DRABBLE #01

June 1, 2010 - 9:32 PM - In my room.

I woke up with a drilling headache forcing my eyes to keep shut even though I was already wide awake. As I stretched my limbs to awaken my sleepy bones up, I felt something warm beside me... WAIT.

Someone is beside me.

My eyes fluttered open and stared blankly into the ceiling. 'This isn't my room...' I realized. I gulped nervously when something heavy suddenly placed itself on my waist. I looked at it and saw that it was an arm... It was hugging me.

And that arm was without an inch of doubt, a man's arm. It was long and muscular. Whoah... Wait, wait... What happened here?

I followed the arm and found my eyes widening involuntarily as I found myself staring at the half-naked glory of a man who was barely covered in sheets. 'Oh, shit...' I mentally cursed as I caught myself breathless just staring at him.

I seemed to have momentarily lost control of my eyes because they started staring unto his serene-looking face. His hair was long and disheveled. They were dark and shiny; almost tempted me to touch them and intertwine my fingers with each strand.

His eyes were closed but that didn't matter because I was allowed a close-up view of his long and cursive lashes. His nose was arrogant and straight. His lips were pinkish and slightly parted. I didn't know why but I found that very erotic.

He had stubbles growing on his chin but that didn't make him look dirty. Instead, by some completely unexplainable reason, I found them sexy. I stared at him for a full-minute, trying to soak in the image of his face.

I realized I didn't know his name.

That sudden thought made me jerk upward as I placed a hand on my temple while trying to collect my thoughts. It dawned on me that I was naked as the day I was born. And what's worse? It didn't take a genius to tell that I slept with him last night.

Gaining consciousness of the situation at hand, I finally realized three things:
One, I had a one-night stand.
Two, I had a one-night stand with a stranger.
Three, I had a one-night stand with a stranger who took away my virginity.

Oh, fuck.


-//-//-//-//-


Just decided to post a random drabble I wrote directly upon sitting in front of my laptop. It's a good exercise for random scenarios that play in my head which demands to be put into words. I don't know. Maybe someday I can collect all these drabbles and weave them into an actual story. Who knows?

Updates...


Just posted Chapter Eight of Keeping the Casanova.
University Enrollment started today. I haven't enrolled yet. I'll try tomorrow.
Classes are about to start in a week or two.



That's about it. keke



regards,
shattered teardrops

No comments:

Post a Comment