Wednesday, October 13, 2010

I Want Some Break

But I just can't.

Here's my schedule:

October 6, 7, 8 were my final exams.
October 9 ,10, 11, 12 were spent for working/meeting/submitting projects and deadlines.
October 13, (today), I had a one-day rest.
October 14, 15, 16 - Practice for National Debate Championships.
October 17 - National Civil Service Exams.
October 18, 19, 20, 21 - Final preparations for NDC.
October 22 - Kick start of NDC at University of Cordillera in Baguio.
October 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30 - NDC. Yes, a week of debating.
October 26- Enrollment for second semester at University. (But since I'm in Baguio, I'm going to be a late enrollee.)
October 30 - Trip back from Baguio and there's a Cosplay Competition I really want to watch.
November 1 - Holiday. All Soul's Day.
November 2 - All Saint's Day and First Day of Class for the 2nd Semester.
November 3 - My little bro's birthday.
November 4 and onwards - Regular classes with Thesis-making and OJT.


Where do I fit in time to write?!



regards,
shatteredteardrops

No comments:

Post a Comment