Sunday, October 31, 2010

It's Bloody 3AM

And I'm dead tired of editing all the pages of my posted stories on Soompi just because of the messed-up image links courtesy of my banned account at Tinypic.

What I did not realize when I edited the first few pages of my story The Crimson Insignia, is that the lay-out codes were all messed up courtesy of Soompi's previous lay-out changing... So then, not only did I have to edit the image-links, I had to re-do the format of more than thirty chapters of TCI.

I have a feeling I have to re-do the formats of my other stories as well (Ignominy, Three Ripped Photographs, Capturing the Casanova, etc.)...

I want to sit down and write but then, I have to fix these things within the next few days while I struggle with my enrollment for the second semester at the University... Hopefully, I finish all these tasks ASAP so I can finally sit down and write.

I haven't updated in more than a month and I just hate that.



regards,
shatteredteadrops

No comments:

Post a Comment