Friday, November 12, 2010

I'ma make it public now

So, uh... It's been really quiet here for more than a month now because my writing has been deterred by several things going crazy all at once, so yeah...

This place being my Writer's Blog contains everything about my write-ups, stories and fiction finds. Basically, it's a place where I just post things about my life and hardships as an amateur writer.

Just to let you guys know, I'm still alive. haha

Anyways, uhm... I'm just going to plug a little bit. If you are interested to know me aside from being a writer, I have another blog where I keep my personal posts about my life as a student, as a person and also the things I like.

So, yeah... I've been keeping this personal blog of mine for a few months now because of the Haters incident... But then, since things have calmed down, I've decided to make it public as well.

Check it out. >>> Ironic Ramblings. (Clickety-click!)

I will be updating if I find time to polish the new Chapter for TCI... As for KTC, well, I started something but it's still unfinished. Hopefully, I get my lazy ass to work on it within the next few weeks. Let's keep our fingers crossed.


4 comments:

  1. I wrote a story entitled "in a Heartbeat"... It's actually based on the story of my first relationship and what I went through for roughly two years...

    It was supposed to be a form of goodbye to the memories of my first boyfriend.

    After some time it was finished, some readers kept in contact with me and kept asking me about my ex-boyfriend. They urged me to get back with him... But I didn't, and they just began harassing me, calling me names like being a 'flirt' or someone 'indecent'...

    They began attacking me on my Formsprings, leaving hate comments. haha

    *shrug* Beats me what I did wrong to them. Ang gulo nga kasi inaaway nila ako na wla naman akong ginagawang masama sa kanila... Ni hindi nga nila ako kilala personally but they judged me as someone indecent.

    And to think, in my 20 years of existence, isang lalake pa lang talaga ang naging boyfriend ko. Tapos tatawagin pa nila akong flirt? haha

    Ganun... haha Ang babaw nga eh..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gaaah~ What's up with 'em? Para silang mga tanga. Wala naman silang magagawa if wala ng spark sa releationship ninyo, noh.. Tawa na lang. LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tama! ahaha Buti na lang tumigil na sila. ^_^

    ReplyDelete