Saturday, November 20, 2010

The Angel of Death

Chapter 35 of The Crimson Insignia: The Angel of Death

Minna-san!!! Honto ni gomen ne~~~!!!

I've been absent for more than a month and I deeply apologize for that. Life has been... shitty. My schedule stresses me out a lot. School is crazy as usual and yeah... I'm graduating from College in a few months... But then, law school is waiting for me. Ugh.

Anyways, just to assure you guys that I'm not leaving my stories behind, I've finally (forcibly) ignored my schedule for a few hours and came up with an update.

Actually, the Chapter has been sitting unfinished in my handy-dandy flashdrive for weeks now... I only recently had time to finish and edit it. And now, I finally had time to post it! 

Anyways, I hope you guys aren't tired of my slow updates yet... For those who are still waiting, thank you so much for the patience and support. Arigatou gozaimasu! =)


Replies:


__teresaa- - I miss you, too! hehe I'm still laying down foundations for the series of events that will happen in succession. Thank you for the comment!

__betty_7_30 - You made my day, too! Don't worry... Any comment is appreciated! =)

__cahaya - As always, thank you for the detailed comment! And for the address, too! I will definitely use it in the future chapters!

__Princess_Wincyy - Yeah, I agree. =)

__dyang4 - Yep! Back to a little bit of moving for her! =)

__pinkslippers - Don't worry. You're not the only one who has been MIA for a weeks. haha Will the sparring be sexy as hell? keke We'll see. *winks*

__xXKymmXx - Sorry it took so long for me to post this update. And thank you for reading!

__lipstain_ - Yep, I'm a Filipina. Hello, kabayan! XD You've been added to the PM List! Thank you for reading! =)

__SHINEjaejoong - I finally updated... AGAIN! haha Sorry, I like making fun of myself. Yep, Asuka was the one who went on a double date with Ryou, Miharu and Shin. haha It's been already a lot of chapters back so it;s understandable if you forget. I forget things about the story as well, too.

__beef taco - Would it be weird if I forget things in the past chapters as well? That's why I often need to track back and re-read. haha

__xsweeetzx - Ahh... Everyone is excited about the sparring. haha I am, too! But that would be for another chapter. =)

__asianekawaii - Thank you! haha And I apologize for the super delayed update. Tsk, tsk... Thank you for reading, nonetheless!

__simpleangel  - Hisashiburi! Whoah... Now that you mention it, what would happen if Ryou and Miharu met as the heirs?! haha Thank you for reading!

__heavenfalling - Thank you! Glad you liked the little teasers! You've been added to the PM List! Thank you for reading! =)

__leighannechan - Ahhh... The sparring session definitely! haha Thank you for reading!

__babsy10 - Why no Miharu and Shin? I'm saving it for later. haha

__shushshuckspui - I'm back... AGAIN! haha Thank you for reading!

__ShinHyunJoon - Sure, you can be on the PM List! And thank you for contributing so many addresses! I will definitely use them on the future chapter and credit you for them! =)

__starlight_dreams - Thank you! I'm glad you think so! =)


Again, thank you so much everyone! Hope you don't get tired of reading and waiting for my updates! =)



No comments:

Post a Comment