Friday, August 5, 2011

The Queen and the Joker

A Jun Hyung and Hyun Ah one-shot fanfic... 
(just because I'm impulsive and I felt like writing it)




 Link for fanfic on Soompi.
There were many reasons why I wrote this certain fanfic.
But then, I recommend you read this: FuckYeahJunAh
They're like the JunAh counterpart of the Applers. Hee.



HEY, I'm not saying I'm against the relationship of Goo Hara and Jun Hyung, I'm just saying I like the JunAh pairing more. Besides, it's waaaaaaay obvious from the way they interacted that they were attracted to each other. I dunno what happened though...

Hence, my attempt to justify their story and hence why the above one-shot was born.

So yeah, no bashing please. 

That's it! 


regards,
shatteredteardrops





1 comment:

  1. I know I already post this comment on Soompi thread, but I still want to comment here.
    Let me use a very cliche line to appreciate this one-shot fic.
    "I like it so much it hurts!" =))
    I love the ending. Honestly, I wouldn't want it in any other way. No closure but still open for possibilities.
    Thank you for writing this. :)

    ReplyDelete