Sunday, July 31, 2011

Still Alive...

...unable to write anything, but still alive.

I just got through my 4-day prelim exams (the last day being today...err... Saturday, July 30, 2011. What time is it???). That being said, this is the first day in two weeks that I was able to check this blog and actually have time to update about my current affairs.

Truth is, my sanity is barely hanging by a mere thread because law school has been literally killing me by forcefully making me go through the arduous endeavors of studying, memorizing, knowing, understanding and a whole lot of reading.

I tell you, law school is a wholly different kind of torture chamber compared to College. I'd even say College was a like... I dunno... too miniscule and lame? That being said, I regret all those moments in College when I didn't strictly practice my study habits. *sigh*

Anyways, this is just a quick post to let you guys know that I am still alive, still breathing and still with the ability to weave words... Unfortunately, not a lot of free time though...

As a compensation to all of you, I'll try to write a longer chapter for the next update for Keeping the Casanova. (You know, just to make up for the fact that it's been so long since I've posted up anything new.)

Gawd... I'm growing geekier and geekier in law school. I have no social life to speak of. I haven't been able to truly relax since the school year started, and by all means, I feel like I'm experiencing a slow and extremely torturous death...



Ugh. I just ranted.


Sorry.




-shatteredteardrops

No comments:

Post a Comment