Saturday, July 2, 2011

Healthy Jealousy

... Chapter 19 of Keeping the Casanova.

.............. I'M BACK, WITCHES!!! (I've always wanted to say that. LOL.)

So, law school has been draining my energy for the last few weeks. GAWD. My most freakin' favorite place in the world now is... the Law Library. T_T

No kidding!!! 

My class starts at 5:30 in the afternoon most weekdays, but I spend time in the library from 2:00 PM, not because I want to, but because I have to read, read and read more.

In law school, going to class is like going to war - you have to prepared with weapons - in this case, knowledge of the lesson and the cases involved - because if you're not prepared, you're gonna look pathetic.

That has been the main reason why I barely have time to actually sit down to write and type my heart out. *sigh* Also, I have classes six days a week, so yeah...

My life right now in a collage of pictures. Coffee & fries included. =)


REPLIES:

dee:) - TUHMAAAA!!! Different people have different perspective of the same thing.

Trixie9394 - Oh, of course, there is a solution to every problem.. *winks* I'm the master mind behind this fic so everything will be okay.

leighannechan - LQs are normal, right? Even for married couples.

yeongweonhi02stary - Ahahaha Everyone shocked with Ji Hoo, right? *grin*

paradoxist
- Ehehehe Not really. XDDD

babypillow - Wahahaha What??? Ji Hoo is a grown man after all. Come on! You give him so little credit! XD

alasdair_vahn - I must mention that I adore your avatar. I like it! =) Well, they're still newlyweds right? It's normal to bicker and quarrel at times. I'm trying to portray that side of marriage because contrary to what most people believe, marriages don't necessarily mean happy endings.

inday_yu - TRUE. But I guess she's trying not to look small compared to her husband, 'cause it's well-established that he's "up there" and she's not quite "there" yet, in terms of socio-economic status.

great.am - Who doesn't love the Jae Kyung & Woo Bin pairing?? Come on!

swtxlilqt95 - LOL. You're the only one seeing the positive thing in this chapter! I love you already!!! Well, in a non-lesbian sort of way, of course. haha

kly8 - Wahahaha the story behind Han Byul is revealed in Chapter 19. It's not a really big story anyways. Just a sort of misunderstanding. =)

iaimeyouS2 - I love dropping nukes every now and then. =)

Ahr3um - Well, let's just say that Yi Jung and Ga Eul's relationship isn't that stable yet because they're still newly weds. *winks*

suzy_me
- Muahahaha Coz I'm evil like that, yo! =)

pinkfairyfloss - You have been added to the PM List! Thank you for reading! =)

zealous - New reader? haha Welcome to KTC!!! =)

teresaa- - LOL! Yi Jung PMS-ing!!! I LOVE THAT!!! XD You just made me crack a smile! =)

shar0nsaurus - haha Let's just say that Ji Hoo is for the side story. *winks*

deep.dreamer - There is an explanation in Chapter 19! You actually read my mind while I was writing Chapter 19, didn't you???

sylvia_psf - Like I said, I was dropping nukes on Chapter 18. I keep my promises. =)

xBeckkii - You've been added to the PM List! Welcome to KTC! Thank you for reading! =)

xloserr - You're welcome! Glad you like it! Thank you for reading! =)

jaequeen - LOL. You have a very active imagination. haha




Everyone, thank you so much for the patience. 
It's really difficult to post updates regularly because of school. 
But I hope you still continue to watch out for my updates! =) 
Hope you enjoy reading!
 

regards,
the nonviolent torturer,
shatteredteardrops

No comments:

Post a Comment