Saturday, October 22, 2011

Hey everyone...

I just got through my last exam for my finals... And sad to say, I don't think I'm off the hook for that subject yet. I'm already prepping myself to attend summer classes for that subject alone. *sigh*

On a lighter note, I would like to invited everyone to check out my account on Wattpad.

I posted a new story just this month, and it's been up for almost a few weeks. I haven't really had a chance to tell everyone about it because I didn't have a lot of free time.

Anyways, please check out "All That Jazz", it's an original short-story.


" Jasmine and Aidan have been long-time friends. Well, it was mostly Aidan being 'I'm-so-hot-and-I-want-you-Jasmine', but then Jasmine was always like 'shut-up-or-I'll-squeeze-your-balls-to-death'. See? Friends. "

Admittedly, it has been sitting in my phone for months, up until October this year when I chanced upon it and decided that it was worth editing and posting.

It's also posted on FictionPress under the pen name DaniFire.

It isn't finished yet, but hopefully, I get to finish posting all of it before this year ends. =)

Oh, and before you guys say anything about my fanfics, I decided to keep in writing Keeping the Casanova. It's one of the fanfics that really brought me a lot of friends so I don't want to disappoint them.

For whatever free time I have now, I will have to dedicate it to writing KTC and hopefully, I get to finish it. =)


regards,
shatteredteardrops

1 comment:

  1. I'm so happy to hear that your writing again. Can't wait to read the new chapters in Keeping the Casanova. =D

    ReplyDelete