Saturday, January 16, 2010

I Pawned Tardiness! XD

Well, at least for today, that is. hehe
I finally updated two of my on-going fics.
My first updates in the year 2010! Hooray!

Oh, and yeah, the Avi signifies the fact that I'm still a SoEul Shipper! XD



First up, The Crimson Insignia's Chapter 23: A Perilous Banquet

I struggled writing this chapter because of a lot of reasons. First, I had to write about the opening of an action sequence where different things happen simultaneously to the different characters in the story. As much as I'd like to write in detail about each character, I had to stick to the main ones because that would probably make the Chapter too long, which in this case is already too long (in my writing standards, that is.)

Aside from that, I had to make the Chapter seem glamorous while thinking about action, romance, conflict, dominance and of course, a little bit of humor. Hopefully, I was able to add these elements unto this Chapter while still maintaining the whole thrill of everything. hehe

As for the replies, here goes!

simpleangel - Actually, the heiress is Miharu because she's the next one in line as the heiress after her Mom. hehe So technically, Miharu is the missing Yakuza heiress, the daughter of Saitou Kaoru.

SHINEjaejoong - I'm taking my time with the romance aspect because it adds up to the tension for both of them. hehe Aw... I'm hoping for a happy ending too! Well, I hope my mind doesn't think of anything scary to put up in here... hehe

lilmisssmartey - Is Miharu the heiress? Yes, she is. Does the Prime Minister know? Well, that leaves to be told within the next few chapters. hehe Thanks for reading! You've been added to the PM List! =) Oh, and yeah, I love you siggy!! Heechul!!

babsy10 - Of course a little complication won't hurt. It'll only add up to the excitement. hehe How evil is that? *grin*

dyang4 - This is where the conlfict starts since Miharu is already starting to trust Shin but now, he has to lie to her in order to protect her. hehe Each of the character's past will be unraveled one by one... Don't worry... *winks* Thanks for reading!

sprinklez_123 - I agree. Action keeps everything seemed to be on the edge. It keeps the adrenaline pumping... hehe Thanks for reading! XD

zartas - I like your way of thinking! hehe Well, not really some impending doom... Our main characters won't easily die... hehe

peeyuh - Me? Fast on updating? hahaha I've been lazying for more than a month. hehe I agree, this is one tangled web of something. You know sometimes, I wonder how I thought of these complicated things... LOL.

cahaya - As always, thank you for the detailed comment! hehe Hope you like this new update!

pkv - I updated fast that time but I lazed out for this one. hehe Of course, Miharu deserves to know about her lineage... But that doesn't seem to convince Shin to tell her anything about her Mafia connections... He's bound to protect her so yeah... and of course, maybe he has began to care far too much for her... teehee.

beef taco - You know, I'm a bit of a feminist myself so yeah, GO GIRL POWER!!! XD

STEPHiiiEx3 - Yes, Miharu's Mom... So technically, Miharu is the Yakuza heir. haha Wooo... Daughter of a Prime Minister and a yakuza Heir... How cool is that?

mangoes_ - It's okay... I don't really force readers to read... hehe I know, right? Crazy combination for a high school girl! XD

dbxxsk - I should tell you, I'm one of Jae Joong's many wives. And he's one of the inspirations for this story. Actually, Shin's character was wholly based on Kim Jae Joong. XD

archoo747 - Yes, in the teaser, it says 4 men. Now, we know already that Shin is the one meant to protect her and that Ryou is her deeply-hated first love. As for the person who's meant to kill her, the only clue to his identity is his alias which is 'Azrael', but then again, WHO IS AZRAEL? That's the better question to answer. And of course, as for the identity of her brother... Well, clues were already given out. hehe

archer_16 - You've been added to the PM List! Thanks for reading! XD

-//-//-//-//-//-

Second stop, Keeping the Casanova Chapter One: The Wife

I don't think I should post any comment replies for this since this is solely posted on The Archive. I'm still mentally debating whether I should start posting this to other fan fiction sites (Soompi, FF.net) as well but I'm still lazy so... no, not yet.

I'm just happy that I finally posted the first chapter which was already prepared since last year. Although, of course, it goes without saying that now, I have to think of what to write for Chapter Two, which has already been started but left unfinished. hehe

I can't believe it's already been almost a year since Boys Over Flowers stopped airing. Oh, of course, I do rewatch it every now and then since I downloaded all the eps into my handy dandy laptop... hehe *sigh* I want to see more of Kim Bum and Kim So Eun being together. Although, I'm a SoEul Shipper, I know that SoEul will only exist in the BOF Fandom... I'm still hoping deep in my heart for a real life romance between So Eum and Bummie... hehe


Well, that's about all of it. hehe

'Til next time!



regards,
the non-violent torturer,
shattered teardrops

No comments:

Post a Comment