Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Last Week of Summer

This week is actually my last week "free"...

That is because my classes will start on June 6, Monday next week. But before that, I have a few things to do... Like buy school stuff, arrange my living quarters in the city, and buy some new clothes and things because I have a shortage of clothes.

I'm no longer gonna be wearing uniform so I need clothes, and because last month, I gave away most of my clothes to charity. So yeah... I need to do some shopping.

HOWEVER!

Before June 6 comes, I have a few goals set for myself.

Goals:
  • Re-write and re-vise Bittersweet Reunion up to Chapter 6.
  • Update He Caught Me on Wattpad.
  • Update KTC Chapter 19.
  • Read more fiction books.

That's it! Hopefully, before I return to my boarding house on Sunday, I would have completed these goals for this week. I'm going to keep my fingers crossed. =)


-shatteredteardrops

No comments:

Post a Comment