Friday, June 3, 2011

The Quiescent Kind

... a one-shot.

Just to clarify any questions...
YES, I AM DaniFire

I made two versions: one for Soompi, the non-gasoo version, and the Wattpad & FictionPress version. I cater to different readers so I decided to make two versions.

The Quiescent Kind
Teaser/Preview

Dear May,

Let me start by quoting the eternal words of our favorite ol’ William… "Love looks not with the eyes, but with the mind, And therefore is winged Cupid painted blind..." You made a mistake because you were in love with him but I still do think that it was better that you knew everything before it was too late.

Then, let me add my own quote because I know ol’ William and I share the same passion for poetry… “It is better to lose a lover… Than to love a loser.”

I know that no truer words have ever been spoken. And I know you’re probably rolling your eyes out because of sheer exultation for the showcase of my poetic prowess.

Ah, well, if you must know, I am honor-bound to act like a dork and sound completely idiotic just to make you feel better. But seriously, Baby Girl, this is the moment of truth. I’m completely being serious here… No sh*t!
-oOo-


POSTERS AND CHARACTER CHARTS:
In light of the two versions, I also made two posters & character charts.

The Original Fiction Version poster & character chart (For Wattpad).



The Soompi Non-Gasoo Version poster and character chart. (For Soompi Forums)





NOTE:

The Original version will be uploaded on FictionPress under DaniFire and on Wattpad under shatteredteardrops.

The Soompi version will be posted on Soompi Forums under DaniFire because it's been so long since I've used that account. =)

LINKS:

The Original Fiction Version - Wattpad & FictionPress.

The Soompi Non-Gasoo Version - Soompi Forums



What a shocking development in my writing career, isn't it? =)


regards,
shatteredteardrops a.k.a. Dia a.k.a. Dani a.k.a. DaniFire

No comments:

Post a Comment