Sunday, March 14, 2010

I should be sleeping...

It's 2:17 AM here.

I'm wide awake.

I should be asleep by now.

But I'm not.

Reason?

THIS:

Click on the image above to see the full-image.

I've recently been APPLER-fied. Scratch that. Actually, I've always been a fan of the DARAGON (Dara of 2NE1 & G-Dragon of Big Bang) pairing. It's only recently that I couldn't take it anymore and somehow, I ended up lurking at YGLadies Forums and at DaragonHideout for pieces of news about them.

I should be studying for my exams next week.

But I couldn't help taking peeks at the aforementioned forums to spazz. LOL.

So, just like an itch that needed some scratching, I made a Daragon Wallpaper to satiate my Appler appetite for some Daragon. Besides, my skills in photoshop haven't been practiced for months already. I thought I should try polishing it once in a while so... the result is the above wallpaper. kekeke

But really, I should be studying. Or sleeping at least so that I could wake up early tomorrow and study. *sigh*



regards,
shatteredteardrops

No comments:

Post a Comment