Thursday, March 11, 2010

No updates this coming weekend...

AUTHOR'S NOTE: NO UPDATES THIS COMING WEEKEND.

I would like to apologize in advance if I cannot post my scheduled update this coming weekend for both my stories (The Crimson Insignia and Keeping the Casanova).

My final exams are coming up next week (March 16, 17 and 19) and I badly need to study. Aside from that, I have a few school-related activities lined up.

I have to report a presentation about Marx, Engels and the Communist Manifesto for our Political Theory 2 subject. I'm working on my Powerpoint presentation as I type this.

I'm also joining our university's debating team and we have a preliminary debate this coming Friday. I still haven't constructed my speech yet and I'm racking my nerves out.

So, with all those activities lined up this week, I simply cannot squeeze in any more time for writing. My weekend will be solely dedicated to studying for next week for the final exams so yeah, no updates. I hope you guys understand.

As much as I want to spend more time in deluding myself in fiction, I just can't. Responsibilities are piling up and I have to do something about them somehow... *sigh*

I want some time to rest. huhu



regards,
the non-violent torturer,
shattered teardrops

No comments:

Post a Comment