Sunday, March 7, 2010

TCI & KTC Updates!



I'm just spreading some Daragon love, baby!
© icon_999 @ YGLadies



1ST UPDATE- TCI Chapter 26 : The Unavoidable Rivalry

Okay, for this Chapter we see more of Shin's effing hotness, a little bit of how Ryou's mind works and even a hint of Akira's devious plans, but of course, this chapter alone doesn't give everything out. I suppose it shows bits and pieces of everything but not actually revealing anything. haha I'm weird like that, yo! =)

Now for the replies, I didn't reply to everyone's comments because I really lack time right now. I'm working on a limited time so yeah... I replied only to those comments which have questions are clarifications in them. Hope you guys understand.

REPLIES:

__cherry-apple-wine - You're welcome! YOu just made my day too! hehe Yep, I have plans for Ryou because I'm cool like that, yo! But seriously, it's not fun if Shin didn't have competition, right?

simpleangel - Nope, not a school-related event. Just something crazy that Ryou and Reiko came up with. hehe

pinkslippers - Just two more weeks left? GOOD FOR YOU! huhuhu I'm trying to post longer chapters. I used to post a limit of two thousand words but now it's getting longer... pero bitin pa rin eh... haha If only I had more time to type... Tsk, tsk...

BEBE_AN - Er... Thank you! XD I'm not an English-major actually. I'm a political science student. I've been writing since I was in second year in high school so you could say that I've been writing for years already. haha Thank you for the comment!

reddynamitez - Actually, all the characters are already present. You just have to guess who's who. And yep, this is going to be a full-length novel, not just a novella so it's a long story. hehe

nalouche - You've been added to the PM List! Thank you for reading! =)

That's it!

-//-//-//-//-//-

2ND UPDATE- KTC Chapter 03: Their Married Life

Gosh... For this chapter, I decided to put a halt on everything nice and sweet for our SoEul couple. It's time to bring in some of that conflict to spice up things... hehe But, it has to be noted that Yi Jung remains frustrated about certain aspects of their married life. ROFL! Poor reformed Casanova. hehe

-//-//-//-//-//-

3RD UPDATE- I'm sick!

I have a fever, a runny nose and a sore throat! I can't even drink cold water and eat sweets because of this. huhu And I'm so damn busy with school. Maybe this is the reason why I'm being stressed and sick. This is so not good. I do not feel good at all...

On a lighter note, I'm shipping another couple!

The DARAGON couple!
2NE1's Dara and Big Bang's G-Dragon! =)

I'm still spazzing over them so let me get to that now. hehe


Later!



regards,
the non-violent torturer,
shattered teardrops

No comments:

Post a Comment