Tuesday, May 25, 2010

School is just around the corner...

Boohooo...

My University enrollment will be on June 1st and according to the news on television, tentative start of classes will be on June 14th. That's only a few weeks away and I'm already cringing at the thought of school.

You see, unlike those students who miss school when it's vacation time, I absolutely do not miss school. I miss my classmates, yes. I miss hanging out with them, yes. But I do not miss school. I do not miss assignments, projects, deadlines, lessons and crappy teachers.

So, what have I been up to these past few days?

One word: Exercise.
Yes, these past few days, I have been waking up at dawn, as alien as that may sound. I wake up at 5 in the morning to jog. I realized that I have been lazing out for the whole summer vacation and decided to push myself to go on an exercise for the remainder of it. I hope I lose some weight through this. *keeps fingers crossed*



Also, these past few weeks, I have been watching, spazzing over Prosecutor Princess. It was amazing to see actress Kim So Yeon portray an entirely different character than her character from Iris. She was a cold-blooded assassin from Iris and in here, she plays a naive, fashionista who is forced to be a prosecutor by her Father.

Amazing actress, really.

And not only that, she's also paired with another amazing drool-worthy actor who plays her love interest. Enter Park Shi Hoo who plays Atty. Seo In Woo.

BTS pics of the Shower Scene in Episode 10 of Prosecutor Princess

Seriously, he has that killer smile that I go gaga for. What can I say? Guys with killer smiles just always win me over. And to think that he's actually 13 years my senior! Gosh... Why do men I find hot always turn out to be either too old or too young for me???

Well, that's about it.

I'm going to work on Chapter 08 of Keeping the Casanova after this. =)



regards,
shatteredteardrops

No comments:

Post a Comment