Friday, September 10, 2010

Impending Face-Off...

Chapter 34 of The Crimson Insignia...

I know this chapter isn't much, that's why I'm going to admit that it's a filler chapter. It fills the gaps between key situations I've planned for the story. If I could compare this chapter into the engine of the car, well, let's just say that it would be the cables and wires connecting the different machines inside the car that make up the engine. It's small, long, winding and tangled... but it connects everything. =)

Hopefully, you guys enjoy this because I will be dropping nukes in the next chapters after this one! And when I say nukes, of course, not only do I mean action nukes but comedic ones as well. =) I gotta tell you, guys, if you're reading a story written by me... you have to expect the unexpected.

I love twists! =)

By the way, I will be off for a 3-day Educational Trip to Manila next week. I won't bring my laptop with me and thus, that's going to three days without sneaking off to write anything. *sigh*

Now, unto the replies!

REPLIES:

___-quiescent - LOL. Whaddya know? Taiki is a Miharu&Shin shipper! haha Thanks for the comment! XD

___cahaya - Whoah... I'm so jealous. T.T I don't even know if I'll have a chance to visit South Korea...

___LOO5LOO - haha If I make them kiss more often then it wouldn't be as special, right? *winks* I'm not really good with portraying subtleties so I keep the romance slowly building. It's more... thrilling that way, I guess. XD

___STEPHiiiEx3 - Shin and Miharu moments will come waaaaaaay later... but what's important is, they'll come. =)

___asianekawaii - Omo... Really? The secret meaning behind the kiss on the forehead is 'he trusts her'? I didn't know that... Thanks!

___betty_7_30 - I'd say the prankster is very obvious... Oh, I updated on your birthday?! Erm... Belated Happy Birthday!!!

___miss_dolly - I guess we can safely conclude that all spies are sneaky... And Shin is sneaky in a good way... right? XD

___seorero - Taiki's role from the very beginning has been the comic relief. He's supposed to be the annoying character. haha Besides, he's still lovable. XD

___popo_chan_xo - You've been added to the PM List! Thank you for reading! =) Akira? The brother? I wouldn't really proclaim that yet... The identities are still not known. haha As for the brother, well, there's a reason why he can't take over the yakuza clan... *winks*

___Princess_Wincyy - Did Taiki want to make them jealous? Well, I doubt he wanted to... But he sure did want to mess with them a little! =)

___SHINEjaejoong - I think the identity of the prankster has been obvious right from the start... haha

___SwtAznStar18 - Pent up frustration? I kind of like the idea of that... It's like a volcano... It just suddenly errupts! Oh, how I would enjoy writing the scene when everything simply errupts! Bwahaha! I shall build more frustrations 'til then. =)

___rainn - Ooooohhh... Welcome! Hope you enjoy reading! XD

___beef taco - I have a fondness for lines that make people melt and gooey... haha Shin was heart-melting, wasn't he? *winks*

___xXKymmXx - You're welcome! Hope you liked it! =)

___teresaa- - It sucks when I want to write but things seems to messed up and busy. T_T Makes me sad sometimes... huhu But I'm trying my best to write. Hopefully, I get more free time...

___babsy10 - Her bike's tires got spiked... Tsk... Stupid prankster.

___leighannechan - Glad you liked it! A kiss is always a welcomed scene, isn't it? LOL. Thank you!

___dyang4 - He sure did show them! haha

___xsweeetzx - You've been added to the PM List! Thank you for reading! Oh, and good luck on catching up! =)

___Ashling - LOL. YOU MADE ME LOOOOOOOL BIG TIME! HAHAHAHA =)

___LeeYan1025 - Oh... I Soeul fan! Hello! You've been added to the PM List! =) Ermm... Although, I have to warn you that this is very different from the soeul stories I write... You've been warned. =) And Welcome!



Hope you guys enjoyed this update! =)


regards,
shatteredteardrops

No comments:

Post a Comment