Thursday, September 16, 2010

Whoah!!

I've got two things to discuss; one bad news and one good news (sort of).

Let's start with the bad news first, okay?

My Winglin account for The Crimson Insignia wouldn't let me log-in for an update or even to maintain my account. I've asked help from the Moderators of the Fanfic Community Forum but up until now, I just can't log-in to post a new chapter.

Even my accounts for Ignominy, Capturing the Casanova and Bittersweet Reunion are having problems. I can't log-in unto them. This is one of the reasons why I decided not to post Keeping the Casanova at Winglin. They randomly disable user accounts.

My Winglin account for TCI is already a few chapters behind from the one posted at Soompi.

I've already emailed a moderator to fix this problem tonight but if this problem persists, I will have to abandon my Winglin account for Ignominy and The Crimson Insignia... Hopefully, that doesn't happen... (keeps fingers crossed)

On the other hand, Soompi has all the latest chapters of TCI.

As for Asianfanfiction and Fictionpress, well, I still don't have much time to post up all the chapters yet... But I will be posting them up in a bunch within the following days.

For the readers of The Crimson Insignia who are reading at Winglin, you can still continue reading TCI at Soompi Forums (you have to register), at Asianfanfiction.com or at Fictionpress.com. =)


Now, onto the good news!

Lookie!
I checked my mediafire account today and the download count for my BOF fanfiction story Capturing the Casanova reached a whopping 1013 downloads!

I was seriously surprised! =)

Thank you so much for reading Capturing the Casanova! keke
You guys don't know how much this made me really happy!



regards,
shatteredteardrops

No comments:

Post a Comment