Saturday, September 18, 2010

Whoopie! KTC Update!

Don Juan's Dilemma - Chapter 11 of Keeping the Casanova...

This Chapter didn't include SoEul. Why? Simple. They're still having a Lover's Quarrel and Ga Eul seems pretty upset so I decided to shift the spotlight towards Woo Bin and Jae Kyung for a little bit.

This Chapter also drops nukes about the sexual lives of the F4!!! *gasp* Got you, didn't I? keke

You may notice that this chapter isn't as comedic as the previous chapters because I'm trying to lay down the foundation for future conflicts within the story. Also, this chapter humanizes Don Juan a little bit. It gives us a glimpse of his vulnerability beneath the tough exterior. =)

I'm not going to say anything more about this chapter so you guys should just check it out. =)

Hope you like it!

Oh, and yeah, I've been meaning to write personal replies for the readers of Keeping the Casanova but I just don't seem to have that much free time. I'm in my Senior year in College so yeah... Am busy as hell.

Anyways, I finally found some time to write personal replies! YAY ME!! XD

So, for those who commented on Chapter 10 of Keeping the Casanova, here are the replies! =)

__krazydaisy96 - I PAWN ANOTHER SILENT READER!!! Bwahahahaha!!! teehee Sorry for that. It's just that, I feel like I've done something really great to be able to make silent readers comment. =) Thank you for reading my story! I apologize for the slow updates... Blame school for that. T_T But I'm still updating no matter what, right? At least... Oh, and yeah, you've been added to the PM List!

__inday_yu - Ga Eul is a sweet girl and the baby is adorable but she's still mad at Yi Jung, right? hehe As for the mother, well, let's just say I've got things planned up for later... =)

__SwtAznStar18 - Oh yeah... Infidelity is really something that's hard to forgive... I haven't experienced it first hand but that would really feel like shit... *shrug* Hopefully, it's not Yi Jung's child.

__ 01x_baybee - Including an innocent baby in a possible prank isn't fun. =(

__Baby_joon15 - You think Ji Eun is the mother? Hmm... I'd rather not comment. Bwahaha! I'm evil like that, yo!

__xxSanityx - Glad I made your day! Hopefully, I made your day with this update too! =)

__iHEARTTyooh - Yeah... But our Ga Eul is strong so hopefully, she gets through all of this and finally have her honeymoon with Yi Jung. XD I'm so looking forward to the honeymoon!

__nina218 - Thank you. I'm trying to update when I can... Well, I'm still struggling. *sigh*

__sylvia_psf - Han Byul belongs to...? ME!! XD Joking, joking... =)

__isdupt15 - But of course Ga Eul is motherly! She and Yi Jung are going to have a baby in the future after all... keke But of course, honeymoon first. XD

__syalovee - I don't want Ga Eul heartbroken too! That would definitely break my heart! =(

__jaequeen - Glad you liked that part! I loved writing it too! haha Jae Kyung and Woo Bin make an awesome pair! XD

__lildragongurl - Well, what's a good story without some conflicts to go with it, right? I'm trying to build up some conflict hence the depressing start. keke But it'll all fall into place... eventually. =)

__alasdair_vahn - The mother's reaction is different than what you guys expected, right? Well, it's not really because I'm being inconsistent with her character. It's just that... I'm humanizing her. Some fics always has the scary mother but I'd rather have the character of a mother with a complex personality other than just plain scary or evil. =) I'm weird like that so don't mind me. keke

__kly8 - I'm hoping it's not Yi Jung's child too! Then whose is it?!

__corrupted.soul - Woo Bin + Jae Kyung = WIN!! haha You agree, right? *winks*

__wlimilk - The Sweden guy will come out again... In the future chapters. Let's just reveal one thing at a time, shall we? *winks* You've been added to the PM List!

__teresaa- - Babies. F4. Amnesiac. Monkey slave. If I didn't know what you were talking about, I'd probably think you'd gone looney! haha And to be honest, I don't think everything is coming together yet... I'm weird, I know. =)

__ yeongweonhi02stary - Glad you liked the end! I had fun writing that! haha

__paradoxist - I'll ask the same question back to you! Whose baby is it?! haha

__ trippi - You've been added to the PM List! Thank you for reading! =)

__dee:) - Babies are always cute, right? I love babies! Ji Eun's background and development will come later though... I'm struggling about which pairing to prioritize... Although I love SoEul, Jae Kyung and Woo Bin are irresistible! Argh! What painful dilemma! haha

__swtxlilqt95 - Yi Jung's Mom? Hmm... I won't answer that... haha Technically, Ji Hoo and Woo Bin doesn't have girlfriends yet... Just potential ones. XD

__Mizz_Ana_cutez - I apologize for the short Chapter 10. I'll admit it was a rushed chapter. I had to make with what little time I had. Hopefully, I'll have more time to write in the future. =)

__babsy10 - More like... I'm the evilest author because I gave them problems within the first few months of their marriage. LOL. keke

__batta - Was the baby planted by Yi Jung's Mom? Or is she Ji Eun's daughter? wahaha I'm toying with your mind! keke joking! XP

__noona - She'll come through it! Our Ga Eul is strong! HWAITING!!

__ iaimeyouS2 - haha I know, right? This is a completely different Ji Hoo than the one we saw on TV! But he's more fun! XD

__Ahr3um - Glad you like it! hehe Don't worry. You're already added to the PM List so you'll get a PM every time I post a chapter. =)

__cookielover - You've been added to the PM List! Thanks for reading!

__aliceex - Babies are lovable so who wouldn't be attached. hehe Well, Ji Hoo seemed the most dependable out of the F4. Who would have thought that he was the sneakiest? LOL.

__shar0nsaurus - Thank you for reading! =)

__Trixie9394 - As I've said, Jae Kyung and Woo Bin are awesome! haha Sure, you've been added to the PM List! Thank you for reading!

___mangga2711 - Apology accepted. And I, too, would like to apologize for taking so long to update... Life gets really hectic sometimes... *sigh*

___virtuosorosiny - F4 Babies = The Next Generation = WIN!!! I like the idea of that! haha I can just imagine the F4 trying to deal with their teenage daughters and sons... Hopefully, they get to be in-laws! That would be so cool! XD

__pers3as - Thank you! Glad you love my stories... =) It's really hard for me to have a fixed update time right now because I'm in my Senior Year in College. School is top priority so yeah... Hope you understand.

__belle6022 - Omo! haha Is this another Jae Kyung and Woo Bin shipper I see? *wiggles eyebrow* I see a sister in you! XD

__ rawrritsgracex3 - Not yet... Technically, Woo Bin and Ji Hoo don't have official girlfriends yet, remember? haha Nah... I don't think Jae Kyung and Woo Bin would include a baby in their plan... The baby's a person, not a toy... hehe You've been added to the PM List, by the way! Thanks for reading!


To everyone, thank you so much for the continued support!
I apologize for the slow updates...
Life really gets so hectic sometimes. =(



regards,
shatteredteardrops

No comments:

Post a Comment