Monday, March 30, 2009

BR out, Ignominy in...

... on Soompi, that is.

I have finished posting up the chapters of Bittersweet Reunion on Soompi. And although not much readers comment, I'm still proud of having finished a beautiful write up (Well, beautiful in my opinion, I guess...).

So yeah, after Bittersweet Reunion, I now move on to posting of Ignominy. Now, this is one of the write ups that I hold dearly inside my heart, as each of the characters herein have grown on me. I just hope the readers would appreciate the effort I've given to create such a piece. It's still on-going on Winglin but I hope I finally gain much inspiration to continue posting. It has been over a week since I last updated Ignominy. And although I know that this is a sign of slacking, I just can't seem to get hold of any inspiration at all. My week had been a breeze since my younger brothers have their school programs, which I, unfortunately, as the big sister, must go through since our mother is a little busy with lots of stuff.

Anyhow, yes, I've posted up the Prologue of Ignominy on Soompi...
I'm hoping for positive results. Goodluck to me then...

regards,
shattered teardrops

No comments:

Post a Comment