Saturday, March 21, 2009

Ehh? I have fans???

Really, seriously, if these people keep on coming to me, telling me that they're a fan of mine, I would seriously need to burst my bloating ego. haha I mean, don't get me wrong, admiration isn't bad per se... It's just that I don't know how to react to people who keep on showering me with praises which are flattering but quite uncomfortable for me.

I've been receiving messages from different individuals telling me lots of stuffs. I don't mind reading them. In fact, I even personally reply to all those emails. Praises are good but what I would really want to hear would be constructive criticisms. I mean, I'm not yet at the top of my game, which is, in this case, writing. I believe I still have plenty of room for improvement so I hope people would just tone down with the praises. *sweatdrop*

Anyway, my finals ended today and I think that's one of the things which I need to celebrate. It simply meant that I now have more time to write and spazz over things that I enjoy the most. I've been improving my draft for my upcoming original action story, which, I really hope, would be well received by the readers, just as they've received my fanfics.

I really want to move on to a greater arena in terms of writing. I just hope I do well. This isn't exactly the first original story draft I wrote. I also wrote one action story before but I left it hanging because I was more drawn to fanfics. However, this time, I would like to really finish this original story and present it to the readers...

Good luck to me then?

regards,
shattered teardrops

No comments:

Post a Comment