Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Chapter 1 of Crimson Insignia...

Chapter One: "A Warm Welcome"

First Chapter of Crimson Insignia up...
To be honest, I was getting a little hopeless about continuing Crimson Insignia with the current speed of my writing. I mean, I still have to work on Capturing the Casanova and write a proper ending for Ignominy, which is a little burdensome right now because I am pretty occupied with lots of other stuffs. I have a lot of free time because school's out but hey, not all of my time is spent on writing alone. I have a life too and responsibilities I have to fulfill. However, like I said on my older post, I am determined to finish this original story up, so yeah, I decided to post its first Chapter on FP. Unfortunately, the Prologue didn't get any reviews but I think it's too early to give up. I hope I get at least one review for the first chapter though...

On the other hand, wow, I can't believe my PM list for Capturing the Casanova had been steadily growing. So far, I have over a hundred readers subscribing to the story and many more are requesting to be added to the list for every update I make. I try my best to cater to everyone's needs though. I hope my writing sufficed to their taste. haha

And another good news, my good friend since high school and also co-author hiding under the name yn_ean, decided to come back to writing after years of being on hiatus. She gave me a copy of her recent original story about royal romance (yes, Princess and Prince... but definitely not a fairytale). I was grinning like an idiot reading about a very spunky Princess named Alex (her real name was too long. I couldn't memorize it). Anyhow, I hope she continues because I really love the story (and the spunky princess). haha

Well, that's it for now... I will come back later to post some more if I have any more updates...


regards,
shattered teardrops

No comments:

Post a Comment