Sunday, March 8, 2009

First Post.

Hello world.

It's me, shattered teardrops, a mere college student taking up political science in a certain State University here in the Philippines. As it reads on the template, 'I have a penchant for that which is not spoken... But rather that which is written and read... I have a penchant for words.' I have written several stories ever since and I have not kept track of how many I've actually written since then. I take residence in Winglin, Soompi Forums, FictionPress and I even have a stagnant account in FanFiction.net...

As I already have a website for my Graphics Designs, I decided to create an Author's blog to create a permanent place for the readers who wish to keep track of what I've been up to. Basically, this site will cater to questions, suggestions and inquiries about me, as an author and my stories.

Hopefully, I maybe able to interact with multiple readers from all over the world through this blog. Let's enjoy the flow of words, now, shall we?


regards,
shattered teardrops

No comments:

Post a Comment