Saturday, October 3, 2009

The Black Prince

Chapter 15 of The Crimson Insignia...

(Wow! I didn't realize this story has already taken up 15 chapters! And I'm still not half-way the plot I'm planning! *gasp*)

Like I said, characters are given light one after another in the chapters of this story so this time, it's Ishiguro Ryou's turn to be on the spotlight. XP

A little bit of background has been given for Ryou as the successor of his Father's Yakuza Group known as the Black Bandits. Also, we see more of his relationship with 2nd year student Kazama Reiko who has been under Miharu's scrutiny before. We also see Akimoto Asuka tagging along Ryou in this chapter.

Plus, of course, I did not forget to add a little of Miharu and Shin at the end of the chapter. I didn't want to leave you guys hanging about what happened after the slap Shin received from Miharu. hehe But then again, I left a cliffie at the end, didn't I?

Oh, and yeah, by the way, I'd like to apologize for lack of update last weekend. Believe me, I wanted to update. It's just that my finals are coming up and projects are piling up... However, I promise you guys that after my final exams, my semestral breaks are coming up and that would probably the best time for me to update more for this story and hopefully, for my other on-going story (Ignominy).

As for replies, here you go, guys... XD

tendele - Thanks! It's okay if you don't comment on all of the chapters. I already appreciate your reading and continuous support of my story... :)

SHINEjaejoong - Well, technically, Akira was just hinting possible scenarios but he has not yet concluded anything. The future chapters will show what he'll do to investigate his suspicion of Shin though... And I think that'll be fun! XD

simpleangel - I agree. He shouldn't be barging into rooms without permission! haha

pkv - He suspects is the right term. Akira hasn't concluded anything yet but in the next chapter, he will definitely be investigating and that would definitely be fun... :) I wonder how Shin and Miharu will handle him... haha I can't wait!

beef taco - Thank you! Glad you liked my story... XD

mangoes_ - Yes, indeed, more on Akira... Don't you just love him already? haha

babsy10 - He solved the mystery of the people around him alright, but I don't think it only took one day... hehe Yep, I really wanted his character to be kind of cunning and observant even though he's always asleep. :)

STEPHiiiEx3 - Technically, he's still guessing and he has to investigate yet... hehe Yep, Akira does deserve the crew's respect for his personality. He's one of the characters I love! XD

nanlyy`* - Hi! Yes, it's been a while but I'm glad you still read. hehe Sure, you can be on the new PM List! Aaww... You lost respect for Ryou? Well, it's to be expected but more shall be explained further as we go unto the story. hehe

peeyuh - Will hell break loose because of the lost copy taken by Akira? Well, that's a possibility we can all watch out for in the new chapters... hehe

dyang4 - Unfortunately, Chapter 15 does not answer the hanging events at Chapter 14... But I'm pretty sure Chapter 16 will... So you just have to watch out for the next chapter! :)

suzy_me - I love sleeping too! Well, mostly over-sleeping since I love sleeping for more than 12 hours... Although I barely have ten hours of sleep due to school. -.-')

Again, thanks for the comments everyone! XD
They really motivate me!
Watch out for the next update next week!



regards,
the non-violent torturer,
shattered teardrops xp

No comments:

Post a Comment