Friday, October 23, 2009

The story of my life...

I didn't think that anyone would be interested to read my story about the events that really happened in my life. I was surprised by the overwhelming response from the readers of "in a Heartbeat".

Thinking about it, yeah, my love life had been... too exciting? Nah... It's just too unique. I'm still glad that people appreciate it though and some of them can even relate. That's the one thing I'm glad they do: relate with me.

Anyway, since I'm still on a semestral break, yes, I am binge writing everyday, but sadly, not for "Ignominy" or for "The Crimson Insignia". I still write for TCI but I'm more focused on finishing "in a Heartbeat" at the moment because it's just a short story. Well, I'm hoping to finish it before sembreak ends so I wouldn't have to juggle it together with my two other fics.

Hohum... What else?

Well, I'm enjoying a stress free break and I even have time for exercise now. LOL. I'm such a couch potato but I'm trying my best to lose some of that fat I've been keeping. Hopefully, I don't bulge in too much because Christmas is just around the corner. hehe




regards,
the non-violent torturer,
shattered teardrops

No comments:

Post a Comment