Saturday, October 17, 2009

Hey Guys!

Last week, I've PMed the people waiting for an update for TCI and I'm really thankful that some people took time to respond to my PM. They wished me luck on my exams and asked me how was I doing. I feel so loved by my readers already~!

Anyway, yeah, my exams are over and I'm now currently working on TCI so expect an update maybe about tomorrow. Again, thank you so much for those who wished me luck on my exams! It was mentally exhausting but I got through it. hehe

Also, I decided to slowly incorporate some personal details about my life in this blog. This means that I'll make this some sort of a personal blog aside from being my Author's Blog. I shall be putting random posts about things in my life aside from the usual updates about my write-ups. I hope you guys don't mind reading my thoughts because personally, some of my thoughts are disturbing. LOL.

Again, thank you so much guys! You know who you are... Thanks for all the thoughtfulness. I really, really appreciate it! =D


regards,
shattered teardrops

No comments:

Post a Comment