Saturday, October 17, 2009

Growing Suspicions

Chapter 16 of The Crimson Insignia...

I should mention that I love this chapter simply because I feel that Miharu and Shin's relationship is slowly developing. It's like, they're protecting each other already. kekeke That maybe the truth but that can also be just my imagination. LOL. I'm getting weirder. Don't you guys think so?

Anyway, for this chapter, we see Akira beginning his investigation about the real deal between Miharu and Shin! He's really one clever character, I tell you... Tsk, tsk... haha

Also, we see that even the Prime Minister, Miharu's Father seemed to have noticed how his daughter changed within the small amount of time she has spent with Shin.

Now, these are the reasons why this chapter has been entitled, "Growing Suspicions". =D

Okay, now, before proceeding to the replies, I would like to thank everyone for waiting and for continuing the support for this story of mine. I have been slightly disoriented when it came to writing because of a few unexpected emotional baggage I had to carry for the last few weeks, but I'm okay now. =D If you're curious as to what emotional things I'm talking about, you can read THIS post.

Moving on, let's go to the replies...

kanginsgrl - The indigestion part was meant for comic relief. We can't be too serious all the time, right? hehe Besides, I think even though Shin suffered indigestion, still, it's sweet of Miharu to put in some effort. XD

pkv - Yeah, they're opening up on each other more. Slow but yeah, they're opening up! =D

simpleangel - Absolutely never let Miharu cook! But seeing how hard headed she is... hahaha I think that's more indigestion for Shin. LOL. Yep, Ryou and Reiko signifies my long wanted elder brother and younger sister relationship. haha

STEPHiiiEx3 - Definitely blame Miharu's cooking skills! XD

nanlyy`* - Miharu doesn't only need cooking tips... She needs to learn proper cooking lessons! haha

mangoes_ - Oh... My plot is beginning... hehe It's a bit slow since there are a lot of angles to begin with but it's definitely beginning. Btw, when are your exams? Mine are over! =D Taiki will also be given light but he'll be discussed way later because he's such a dork and I love him! XD

SHINEjaejoong - indigestion means your stomach wasn't able to digest the food you ate resulting to a heavy stomach... hehe Yes, Reiko was the girl Miharu thought who was trying to kill her. keke Your brain must be a bit confused but I'll try to narrow down the confusing twists later. =D

babsy10 - Ryou's background is a bit shady and mysterious that's why it's a bit confusing but he'll be given light through and though... hehe I agree! Miharu must stay out of the kitchen!!

dyang4 - Good point! At least she gave in some effort, right? hehe

pained - You've been added to the PM List! Thank you for reading! =D

peeyuh - Me too! I'm also a sucker for older brother-younger sister relationship! Probably because I want an elder brother for myself. *sigh*

sprinklez_123 - Thanks for reading! You've been added to the PM List! hehe More secrets and more questions will arise later~ XD


Thank you so much for the comments and continued support everyone! I'm on my semestral breaks now so there might be more updates than usual~ =D



regards,
the non-violent torturer,
shattered teardrops

No comments:

Post a Comment